Introducing RU&CO DOLLARS, OUR ONLINE LOYALTY PROGRAM
The RU&CO Dollars Program is our rewards program introduced by way of saying thank you for supporting Christchurch local business. Your support is appreciated!
Exclusively available to our online shop clients, you can start earning RU&CO Dollars with every purchase of professional hair care products. Even better, you can spend them like actual dollars.
Earning RU&CO DOLLARS
It couldn’t be easier!
For every $10 you spend on home hair care in our online store, you earn 1 RU&CO Dollar. As you browse the store you will see how many RU&CO Dollars are earned with each product.
As soon as you check out, your rewards are added to your account.
Spending RU&CO DOLLARS
When you have 15 or more points, you can start to redeem them: it’s just like spending money, without having to spend any money!
Each RU&CO Dollar redeemed gives you a NZ$1 discount on your purchase.
The Fine Print
Always read the fine print…
- You must have a balance of 15 points before you can redeem any points
- The maximum discount available by redeeming points is 50% of your cart value
- Clearance items and items on sale are excluded from earning RU&CO Dollars
- RU&CO Dollars cannot be redeemed towards the purchase of Gift Certificates & Service Vouchers. Selected products may also be excluded which will be noted in the product description
- Service Vouchers are excluded from earning RU&CO Dollars
- RU&CO Dollars have no cash value, and can not be exchanged for cash
- RU&CO Dollars are not transferrable to another client’s account
- RU&CO Dollars can only be earned and redeemed online
- RU&CO Dollars expire 6 months from the date that they were earned
- By opening an account, you will be subscribed to our mailing list. You may opt out of the mailing list, and the RU&CO Dollars program at any time
- The RU&CO Dollars Rewards Program may be amended or withdrawn at any time.
- RU&CO will make every effort to contact account holders and give them an opportunity to redeem any RU&CO Dollars prior to any such change taking effect
These Terms were last updated on 24 March 2023